I’ve been so busy at my full time job that it left little time to post anything. I’ve felt so disconnected but at the same time peaceful to not be glued to social media. During this time I even managed to read three books and they were fiction! Usually my go to is non-fiction but it felt amazing to get lost in a good story. So it only makes sense that one of my Friday Favorites this week is a book.
1. Paint Chip Calendar from PaperSource -Isn’t this beautiful?! Each month is a different ombre set of paint colors.
2. I can’t get enough of Vance Joy’s song Riptide. It was set on repeat at work today for about twenty plays. There’s just something about it that I love. Every now and again there will be a song that I obsess over. What about you? Is there a song you can’t get enough of? Here’s the song if you haven’t heard it.
3. Hello perfume by Harvey Prince. This little gem came in this months Birchbox shipment. It’s got a subtle, manly, rich scent that I love but yet it’s still feminine.
4. The Vacationers by Emma Straub. A fun summer read for the beach or a lazy Sunday.
5. Life changing weight loss story. So inspiring and motivating. Proves if you want something bad enough, it’s possible. There is strength and willpower under all that fear.