One of my favorite posts to read is a “love it list” type that rounds up people’s favorite resources. Some of the ones I especially love to read are from:
- A Cup of Jo – Have a Lovely Weekend posts each Friday
- Lauren Conrad- Friday Favorites
- The Inspired Room- Her site is just gorgeous! Many round up type posts here.
- Myliek Teele- What I’m Feeling Friday – You have to sign up for her newsletter to get this feature. Her posts are great too!
- Cupcakes & Cashmere- 5 Things Series
- VictoriaMcginley.com – Love her photos and most of her posts are of the list type
- ISuwannee.com- Gorgeous list posts
- Life on Virginia Street- Wednesday Watch List
Okay, now on to my own love it list! Here’s an easy graphic showing them all at once and then you can find my thoughts on each below.
1.First up comes from my recent venture into trying the Ketogenic Diet. This Sunday marks 3 weeks- yah! It’s pretty much just super reduced carbs and no sugar. And because I enjoy all the food, it doesn’t seem like I’m dieting. To give my self a head start, I ordered these 2 books from Amazon and they have AMAZING recipes. I haven’t cooked one thing from either book that myself or my family hasn’t loved.
2.Next up is a shop on Etsy- ModernMud. I love all her ceramic trinkets and goods but especially love this crystal ring holder. Gorgeous!
3.These cute espadrille’s that happen to be on sale right now 🙂 Perfect summer addition to your shoe collection.
4. Ya’ll I can’t even with this next one. I’m pretty obsessed with what she does. Her creativity and skill knock my socks off. I want all her things! I found her on Instagram here and love her feed so much. Her shop is called Gracemere Woods.
5. Here’s another obsession of mine- these wood signs from The Trendy Timber. I found her shop on instagram as well. These are so gorgeous and while most people are ordering them for a nursery, they are perfect for wedding gifts (imagine last name & then est. 2017) or really anything you can think of.
6. Lastly, because I’ve been doing the Keto Diet, that turned me on to Butter Coffee. Yes, butter coffee. Mornings where I’m pressed for time and don’t have time to eat, I’ll make this deliciousness. Side note, you absolutely have to blend it. No spoon stirring allowed or you won’t get the frothiness and it would just be gross. I brew a hot cup of coffee and then add that to my Ninja cup along with 1 1/2 TBS of coconut oil and 2 TBS of Kerry Gold butter. I blend for about 45 seconds until nice and frothy. YUM! Here’s another recipe from The Wellness Mama to check out.
Here’s a couple older love it lists you might enjoy:
Now your turn, what are you loving these days?
*disclosure- this post may contain affiliate links*